[IP] Re: Bottom of the Bottle

I usually request a small refrigerator in motel/hotel rooms and insist on no
charge because it is for medical purposes. I never have any problems. I carry
a couple of those freezer packs for lunch boxes, and I have had the hotel put
the spares in their freezer, and can then alternate them. I also have used a
frio pack. On flights and car trips I put the insulin in a small insulated
lunch box with a freezer pack.
At home, I keep the insulin refrigerated. I know they say you don't have to,
but I have better luck doing it.