RE: [IP] carpal tunnel and diabetes

That's like saying, just because you have numbness and diabetes, it MUST be
neuropathy.  I've have both hands cut on for carpal tunnel and trigger
fingers (all fingers) and the test was done with no problems.  I don't have
neuropathy in my hands, but I do have it in my feet.  They use the Nazi
Torture Test (commonly called EMG) to diagnose both.  But when my doctor did
the cutting, he said, we should have done this two years ago when you first
came to me.