Re: [IP] more misinformation

The unfortunate reality is that many of "us" type 2's are not educated well
about diabetes.  I had to do lots of research on my own.  And it's worse when
you are type 2 and and pregnant.  Doctors seem to throw you on insulin and
then expect you to sink or swim.  If you do not take charge of your care you
will forever have these mix ups and confusion.  Doctors very often tell type
2's all you need is diet and exercise which they take to mean lose some
weight and it will go away.  That's the one i most often get.  Even my Father
in Law thought the same thing until we had a deep discussion. lol  So as far
as diabetes is concerned sometimes self education is the best education.