[IP] Re: Robin and "don't you hate it when...."

Hi, Robin and everyone -

Yep, I couldn't agree more.  I've heard the amputation stories ad nauseum
and it is unfortunate that Kevin will have to deal with such stupidity. It
might be worthwhile to think up a few carefully-worded responses to throw
at these ignoramuses, who are not likely to go away anytime soon.  Diabetes
is one of the most misunderstood diseases that exists.  Now that I'm older
I tend to be less tolerant of these remarks, and have no problem putting
these folks (nicely) in their place.

Barbara in Millville, NJ, USA (like you were!)