Re: [IP] more misinformation

I once had a type two diabetic try to tell me that my problem was my diet and
that if I would eat right, I would not have to take insulin.  She was on a
high protein diet and therefore watching the amount of carbos she was
eating.  She told me if I would follow her diet I go off of my MDI.

Go figure.  I bet these people will have a hard time if their type 2 converts
to type 1.  Imagine the confusion.  Just my two cents worth.

Billie