Re: [IP] oldies issues

What a great couple of posts!  I admire those of you
who have had to manage this disease for many years.
Being diagnosed at age 40 with typeI was sure shocking
for me.  8 years later, and a new pump user I can say
that I would not want to see the "old days" where I
tried to control my diabetes with 70/30 twice a day.
Even MDI did not give me much control.  I am really
liking my pump.  Billie, I was surprised to hear that
you did MDI for 16 years!  I had only heard of it
about 4-5 years ago and went to Mayo for training and
thought it was new then.  You must have been a cutting
edge diabetic :-)   Cynthia
--- Billie Sue Parker