[IP] Dont you hate it when....

We had a repairman here yesterday and when he was leaving he asked "who here
has the sugar di-a-beetes" You know with that southern twang.  I answered, my
son does...which I guess gave him permission to tell me about every family
member, including his Mom, who had it in the last 10 years. Then, he lowers
his voice to barely a whisper to tell me about all the awful complications
they got throughout the years. "After my Momma lost both her legs, she told me
I needed to watch it too. But I told her, I don't eat sugar!" (which is where
I screamed internally!) I tried to tell him, Kevin didn't get it from
sugar...but figured, it was no use with this man! He was set in his ways!

Don't you just hate it though? I hate that Kevin will have to deal with this
stupidity forever!

Mom to Kevin, 14, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99