Re: [IP] Pregancy and Questions

FYI - I created a chart that showed the time of day I checked my bg and
what my basal rates were throughout the day.  This showed me and my Peri.
what my patterns were for higher/lower bg readings.  By doing this you it
shows you definite patterns in your readings.  You might want to give it
a try.  I would fax this to my Peri. 2x a week and he would call me and
we would make changes if necessary on basals/boluses.  This is what lead
me to a 4.8 hgA1C in the 3rd trimester.  It is trying and demanding at
times, but it is well worth it!