Re: [IP] oldies issues

Isn't wearing a pump great.  I was just sitting and thinking the other day and
couldn't even remember what life was like without my pump.  I do remember, I did
MDI for 16 years, but life has changed so much for me.  My diabetes is actually a
"every moment of the day thing."  On two shots a day and calorie counting, I only
thought about it a couple of times a day.  I actually have become very confident
about life with diabetes and all.  I used to think I would never live to see 30.
Well, I will be 32 in June and am looking forward to a long life.  I just wanted
to give a little praise to my pump.  Sorry for being mushy.

Billie