Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

thank you, James!  I am going to call my agent first today (who didn't
call me back yesterday BTW!  I called him and his asst. said she knew he
was trying to find out some info. on it yesterday) and ask him about
accidental death insurance alone.  That is my main concern. If that
doesn't work - I will let you know.  Thanks for your advice!!!