Re: [IP] Re: Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

>If you are just interested in accidental insurance,  they should not
your diabetes into consideration because we would have the same chance of
dying in an accident as someone else. I know at work I can get this
cheap without any health considerations.>

Thanks, Laurie!  I want accidental FOR SURE!   Right now I am not
concerned about passing on due to complications from Diabetes.  THat is
the greatest incentive of all to stay healthy - if I die from D, then my
family gets nothing!  Harsh reality, huh?

Thanks again for everone's advice and help!

Jenie Harrison