Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

I have 3 insurance policies through Prudential.

One was a rider off of my parents policy that guaranteed me ins.

The other 2 policies I got after I was diagnosed with D
Both policies are weighted, which means I pay a higher premium than the
healthy person.  My agent told me it was a weighted policy because of D and
because I have a heart murmur.

That was about 15 years ago or so.  I didn't get both policies at the same.
It was probably 5 yrs between policies.  Not sure what their policy is on D
coverage.  these are whole-life policies.

Now my husband who never went to the Dr was given the highest rating possible
(lowest premium rate) without any check-up or anything.  It is just not fair.