Re: [IP] re: pump issue for those who use less than 25 U/d

This was good information...thanks.  I just got my
pump this past week and currently my basal rate runs
between .4 and .6/hr, depending on time of day.  I
hope I don't experience this problem, but as you
suggested, I test so often I would hope that I would
see a problem early on.  Cynthia
--- Liz Davis <email @ redacted> wrote:
> At 07:13 AM 4/3/02 -0500, you wrote:
>  ><several of the
>  >pumps -- including both Minimed pumps -- are bad
> choices for people
>  >who use less than 25 units of insulin per day.

Do You Yahoo!?