Re: [IP] Re: question about pumps

> I had absolutely no training whatsoever.

You, and others like you, are lucky not to need help.  I was lucky because I
had fabulous help from a diabetes team consisting of my doctor, an RN
diabetes educator, and a nutritionist.  The hardest part was figuring out
the basal rate (still is! it changes periodically for me) and it was so
helpful to have the team's input and attention.  I have the feeling they
were (and are) exceptional people because they spent so much time with me
(we talked daily for weeks in the basal beginning.)  Bottom line, if you can
get some help, take it!