[IP] Studies??

 Has anyone on here been involved in diabetic studies?
If so have they gone good? Any negative things I need
to know about.  I have been contacted to participate
in a study on diabetes and exercise, and I am really
intrested in doing it. My mom had her leg amputated in
Jan, and her kidneys are functioning at only 20% so
this has forced me into full drive to help fight this
diease. I am determined to do what I can to help. It
scares me to death to end up in the condition of my
mom. I know many of you feel the same way I do. I just
live with the very negative of our diease and it has
made a major impact on my life. Well enough of me
rambling. Hope to hear from some people! MAKE IT A

- Just remember ....
   "It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
             foot prints you left behind!"

Do You Yahoo!?