Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

I have life insurance through work but most recently I inquired about long
term care insurance for my husbalnd and myself.  He has extremely high
cholesterol and a history of heart problems in his family.  I've had
diabetes for 22 years and absolutely no complications (knock on wood) and I
was flat out rejected.  They were happy to offer it to my husband.  Anyone
else out there try for long-term care insurance?