Re: [IP] re:strange emails

 "Nancy Ludwig" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I am not a computer genius, all I can really do is type on them, but my
> husband works with them for his job.  I e-mailed him the question and the
> following is his reply.  As you can see at the end of his sentence....he's
> certain either.  But hoping this helps.
> Nancy
> >Most likely it is font control and someone with an older vision of ie
> not covert - But this is a guess.

Insulin-Pumpers is a "text-based" mail list and Michael has the De-Mime
program that removes most of the HTML (garbage) coding that most mail
programs put into email.    If the members would turn off HTML and send
messages in "text only" these occurrences would not happen, but I guess
everyone likes to see their special typefaces and colors.  Maybe the filter
has just gotten clogged up and needs to be "back flushed"   ;>)