Re: [IP] Pregancy and Questions

In a message dated 4/4/02 9:21:52 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

<< My biggest problem
 is this time I have a child and I cannot spend most of my pregnancy out of
 and helpless.  It is a very scarey and stressful situation.  Has anybody
 experienced a problem like this?  Do you have any suggestions?  >>

take it slow!  with my second pregnancy i has similiar problems!  i always
had someone check on me!  i didn't drive...and if i did it was very little!
good luck and please let us know how your doing!!
 pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)