[IP] Pregancy and Questions

I am 26 years old dx with diabetes at age 12.  During all these years I never
really experienced many complications.  But at the age of 20 I became
pregnant, during that time I was still injecting.  My blood sugars were just
about impossible to keep under control.  I experienced many embarassing
moments due to low blood sugars.  I have been on the pump now for about 2 1/2
years.  Have not had many problems at all.  The Dr's thought my pregnancy
would be much easier on the pump.  I have been pumping know for 2 1/2 years.
About 2 weeks ago I found out I was pregnant (what a surprise).  I am a
little worried because at the time my HA1C was not very good.  But I have
noticed my blood sugars dropping very low again.  I cannot understand how
this is called good control, I think it is out of hand.  My biggest problem
is this time I have a child and I cannot spend most of my pregnancy out of it
and helpless.  It is a very scarey and stressful situation.  Has anybody
experienced a problem like this?  Do you have any suggestions?