[IP] Bottom of the Bottle

Hi All,

Has anyone else ever noticed that when they get to the last of the insulin
in the vial, it seems to work less efficiently?

I had a few problems today, after changing and refilling last night.  Sugars
were in the mid-300's for a good portion of the day and no matter what I did
(or didn't) they stayed right at the same point.

When I brought this up to my old endo, her suggestion was to only use half a
bottle and throw the rest away.  Yeah, like I can afford to do that.

Anyone else experience this?  Did you change your bolus ratios or basals to
deal with it?

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424