Re: [IP] Basal vs. Bolus Ratio Mystery

--- "jspock @shore.net" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Kim,
> Its not you.  I have a 1:15 for meals, and a 1:50
> for corrections.  When I
> first started the correction was 1:75.

> It's the diabetes......For corrections I only need
1:100 at night but in the morning it's more like 1:50,
and like others have said, 1:30 if above 250.  Meals
are usually 1:15, with breakfast 1;20 if not
exercising.    things are always changing and this is
where I have problems because it takes me a while to
break the habits i have. Now with menopause starting I
'm really being challenged. I keep tweaking the
insulin up but days go by with high sugars then all of
a sudden bolus and basals are fine again. no rhyme or
reason. It sure is a time consuming disease. peg

Do You Yahoo!?