[IP] two question: Upgrading your pump and the CBGM from Minimed???

Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 14:48:42 -0800
From: "Richard D. Spector" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] two question: Upgrading your pump and the CBGM from Minimed???

<snip>
Can you upgrade from a older pump that is out of warrantee to the
latest and greatest.  I would like to submit this upgrade bill to my
insurance company rather than having to pay the $5400 out of pocket.
<snip>
I just did this - 507 to Paradigm.  There is not really an 'upgrade'.  My insurance was billed the
same price for my new pump as someone who did not have an old MM.  I was allowed to 'trade in' my
507 for a $400 credit against my co pay.
Linda