[IP] Re: blood in cannula

For the second time today (4/4) I am experiencing
blood in my cannula. I use the Sils with my MM 508,
and this has never happened in the 2 years (today!)
that I have been pumping. Now, it has gone into the
infusion set also. I am at college and I only have 1
extra infusion set with me (lucky). What is causing
this and how can I stop it? The site is very sore too,
if that helps. Thanks for any info, you can email me
personally at my IP address also!

Amy Robinson