Re: [IP] Re:Strange emails...

 >> Wow Scott+ACE-  Thank you for sharing the article from JDF+ACE-
 >> It was very good+ACEAIQAhACE-
 >What is with all the 'code' type going on? It doesn't happen with anything
 >other than IP and only now in this digest....

>>>It's some setting in Outlook Express that isn't set correctly. Since I
don't use this software, I don't know which one. Hopefully someone who knows
what it is, can jump in and offer some suggestions.

This has happened only today and with Natalie's ducks and another post. It's
weird. Go to the web mail and see them there.

23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them
to copy their buttocks.