Re: [IP] more misinformation

Interestingly, the coding on my medical forms identify me as an
"insulin-dependent type 2." (Which, ironically, is the same code as
"insulin-dependent type 1.")

I don't just "use" insulin, I am "dependent" on insulin to keep my BGs in

The types are divided into autoimmune (type 1) and primary insulin resistance
with beta cell dysfunction (type 2). Type 1s are always insulin-dependent and
type 2s *can* be "insulin-dependent."

Jan and Elvis

In a message dated 4/4/02 3:29:56 AM US Eastern Standard Time,