RE: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

Thank you, Connie!  Okay, so I don't feel singled out, but isn't Diabetes
a disease we can live with?  I could understand if I had a terminal
disease, but this doesn't seem right.  Guess I am the last to know.  I
have always had life insurance through my employer, but do not want to go
back to work just to get that.  Don't they ask if you have ever been
denied life insurance?  If so, there goes that plan.

>From: "Connie Miller" <email @ redacted>
>To: <email @ redacted>
>Subject: RE: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!
>Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 07:52:49 -0600
>Did you have an old policy? Maybe you can bump that up? It is a state or
>federal law even about not allowing diabetes patients new life polices.
>sure how that all works. But I think anyone diagnosed with Diabetes is
>denied life coverage. I don't know if a new job for you would allow you
>basic coverage, but as an at-home parent advocate - that wouldn't be
>going back to work for!!
>Talk to a financial investor and put the same amount of money each month
>away in an earning account... that way you'll have something!

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: <a h!
ref='http://g.msn.com/1HM505401/15'>Click Here