RE: [IP] Using Audio Boluses/Remotes

>Also, I know that my MM508 slightly vibrates and clicks as it >delivers, so
>that's something else that you can use to double check >your counting.

That's what I did when I had that formal dinner to go to.  I stayed right at
the table (pump was clipped to the back of my dress, against the chair),
counted as best I could and then when I hit the "act" button, I could feel
the clicks against my back and counted those to make sure I had done it
right.  Worked out well for me.