[IP] Life Insurance

As some people on the list know I lost my wife almost two years ago. When we
got married in 1967 I was unable to get a family plan from John Hancock. I
decided to get it for my wife so the kids would have somthing.if we were in
an accident.Well I was the one who should be gone right? After 54 1/2 years
of D I am still here. I guess they were wrong with there tables in my case
Roger C