Re: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

I am showing my husband these posts - he questioned why I was keeping my credit union account back in Nevada - well the reason is I have a life insurance policy (signed up before I was dx'd) for I believe $150,000 - and I know I won't be able to get that kind of coverage (for the price) anywhere else. So I feel for those of you having problems - but as always you still provide help.

Linda & Dax