RE: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

	My father had the forethought to get me a life ins. policy for 100K the day before my first visit to the endo.  I had been dxed at the college infirmary, but that was not a "true" dx.  I also had a policy that I have kept from when I was 5 for 10K for $5 a month.  I have some through work, and I have been able to have the total from the 100K raised since I have had it for 16 yrs.  I will never let these lapse.It is a sad thing that "healthy" diabetics can't get ins.