Re: [IP] question about pumps

> Also how long did any of you spend in the hospital getting the
> Pump programmed? What type of education was offered to you before getting
> the pump and now?

I think I may be missing something here? I didn't have to have my pump
'programmed' at all. I didn't stay in the hospital, didn't get training by
Minimed, and I'm just fine :)

I spent a few days with a loaner pump and my endo, that's about it. It
really isn't that hard once you get the whole routine down.