Re: [IP] question about pumps

 i didnt stay in the hospital, but i had no idea what a pump was! the doctor that prescribed me one just said you need to be on a pump & walked out the door. i was scaired to death. i thought it was gonna be a huge thing to lug around for at least 3 weeks. then a nurse finally got a hold of me & we did the training & no big deal. i think it would be a lot better if the doctors actually told people what it is , instead of letting people worry about nothing. i had absolutely no education on it until the nurse came along. needless to say im still trying to find a good doctor. i have learned more here in 2 weeks from yall than any doctor
  email @ redacted wrote: The pump that i am being offered is the 507 is this different from the 508
and how so? Also how long did any of you spend in the hospital getting the
Pump programmed? What type of education was offered to you before getting
the pump and now?