RE: [IP] Type I denied life insurance at age 31!

 >>>well actually its 50,000 . we just looked at the policy
  jennifer pitts <email @ redacted> wrote: hey, i have life insurance
through my husbands work & they know i'm a diabetic 40,000. i didnt have to
fight either >>>

WOWEE!!!!! Then, you really have nothing to complain about. If your husband
should change jobs - be sure to convert to an individual policy within the
time limits and pay the premiums. You are one lucky and/or very fortunate
chick!!!!! Also, group policies are entirely different than individual ones
as far as acceptance.

BTW, people PLEASE CUT THE MESSAGE YOU ARE REPLYING to and do NOT send the
entire post back to the list. Aa portion of it so we know what you are
referring to is all that is needed. AWTWIS (A Word To The Wise Is
Sufficient) (~_^)

Jan - still paying on a $2,500 policy for 40+ years