From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2002 6:32 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] pregnancy

I'm expecting my 3rd child in Aug.  My second as a diabetic.  I fully agree
with you.  It's hard to be on Bedrest but it's harder to think you could
have
avoided causing your unborn child any trauma.  At the beginning of this
pregnancy i was insulin resisstant.  My BS was 198.  This was Over the Top
for me.  I'm T2 and usually my sugars on meds are well within the normal
range.  Now I"m almost 20 weeks into this pregnancy and I'm up to 100 units
of insulin in the morning and over 50 in the evenings.  The doctors and
perinatologists have suggested the Pump to make my life easier and to ensure
that the insulin i'm getting is absorbed properly.  However, I'm horrible
with math and numbers and the more mails i get about ratios and boluses the
more i fear it may not be for me.  But anywho if you ever need another
Preggo
about to be Bedrest Bound Send me an email.