[IP] Pump issue for those who use less than 25 units/day

I have had a Minimed 508 for 13 months and use 13-14 units/day. The
potential problem is that, with the insulin flowing so slowly most of the
time, the tubing or cannula can get clogged.  So said the Minimed people on
the one occasion I had an unexplained "no delivery" alarm. They suggested I
might want to dilute the insulin and double the basal rates. But I never had
another problem (and never did figure out if the alarm had been caused by a
clog anyway) so I didn't bother.  --Mary R.