Re: [IP] pregnancy

Hi!!

PLEASE do as you're told.  I know it's hard.

I am not usually a very serious person, and I hate being a downer, but I
have to say this.  Being in bed for a few weeks will never compare to
leaving the hospital without your baby.  I had to and it is the worst.  At
the beginning of the pregnancy they gave me all of the stats on diabetic
pregnancy and I let it go in one ear and out the other.  I'd had a perfect
pregnancy previously ~alliteration~(became diabetic in the last month and it
didn't go away) so I thought this next one would go as smoothly and I
ignored my body's little warning signs and the doctors telling me to slow
down and do nothing but test my blood, do insulin, and eat.

I'm sorry and I don't want you to worry I just hope you will rest and that
someone will benefit from my former lack of brain cells!

So have everyone who loves you to buy you a novel by your favorite author or
a subscription to a favorite magazine and enjoy~a bell would probably come
in handy too!

Thinking of you,

Patty Anne

I do apologize if this topic has upset anyone expecting.  It's the last
thing I would want but felt it was relevant.