[IP] Complications

Ok, Hi everyone.  I got a question.  I have had diabetes for 14 years and
I'm 24 years old.  I have read so many different studies and stories about
complications from diabetes.  I want to know IF WE CONTROL OUR BLOOD SUGARS
WILL WE STILL GET COMPLICATIONS?  WILL THEY ONLY BE DELAYED?  IF YES, THEN
THIS BRINGS A GREAT DEAL OF DEPRESSION UPON US.

ANYONE CARE TO SHED SOME LIGHT OR COMMENTS.

i have been pumping for the last year and my A1C's are at 6.3, which i think
is great.  I am starting an exercise program and nutrition.   I just want
some kind of hope that i'm not going to be stuck with failed kidneys no
matter how hard I work at this.....

thanks!

jacob Chojnacki
dx 14 years.... 1 year pumping MM508