Re: [IP] oldies iisues

email @ redacted writes:

> Really, I don't recall mixing regular insulin with NPH until  the mid
> eighties. I got my first glucometer in the early eighties. My doctors never
> taught me what to do with highs until I was told to cover them with
> regular.
> That is how it was for me. Sharon B

Sharon I have been a Joslin patient in Boston from 1947 till now and I mixed
Regular and NPH in the 50's. They had a program at camp Joslin in 1950 to
teach me how to inject insulin in an orange. Yes, Jan 26 GA! We were taught
to put the Regular in the syringe first so you would not get NPH into the
Regular bottle.