[IP] Blood pressure Meds for 11 year old w/ D

Kap has been having migraines starting around 2 pm almost every day.
His blood sugars were running high - above 200 before the migraines period
started until I adjusted his morning basel rate.  I didn't touch the
afternoon basel.  Yet, he started having migraines almost every day since I
change the morning basel rate.
I have found him in the closet with the door closed and the phone in hand
where he had called me at work.  Begging for help.
I called the endo, spoke with her on the situation, since they only started
when I changed the morning basel rate.
Anyway, she said call his doctor, I did, and he put Kap on blood pressure
meds for 2 weeks.  I can't even begin to tell you what that did to Kap's
sugar levels.
His numbers were 80-150 - every single time during the time he was taking the
meds for blood pressure and he was doing nothing different.
He stopped having migraines, so I don't think he needs the blood pressure
meds, but I keep thinking how well his blood sugar was controlled.
I will be talking with his endo about this, Kap was amazed and so was I.
Thanks for listening!
Darlene - Mom to Kap - age 11, pumping 1/22/00 - 2 years, dxd 8/26/98