Re: [IP] Re: Summertime in Georgia

Frio makes a pump wallet that works very well, you soak the inner pouch in
ice cold water for about 15 minutes, put the pump in and slide it back into
the outer cover.  The whole thing slides onto your belt.  It will keep your
pump cool (not cold) for several days before needing to be recharged

It is the large size (or xl one) I believe that you check on the cataloge
then in the shipping comments say that it is for an insulin pump only- that
way they will know that you need the one specifically made for pumps and
they send you the one with the beltloop!

This might be a little easier than sandwiching the pump between ice packs and
worrying about refreezing them when they've thawed out!

I have been very happy with my frio products! especially when traveling and
you can't depend on hotels to have a decent freezer!