Re: [IP] Glucosamine for arthritis

In a message dated 04/03/2002 8:52:19 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Has anyone tried Glucosamine supplements for
> arthritis?  The ortho doctor put me on them yesterday
> for a painful shoulder joint.  Last night my blood
> sugar was 312!!!  Could this be from the supplement?
> I'm concerned since it starts with "Gluco".

Ive been on Glucosamine for about a year and have had no problems but there
have been times as the pain increased that my sugars went up  I wonder if
pain increases the bs  I have had bilateral rotator cuff surgery  they say
that is common for diabetics