[IP] Re: Summertime in Georgia

I have had problems with the insuling denaturing in hot weather.  I'm a
baseball mom, and sometimes sit in the sun for hours in 90 degree plus
weather.  I figured out something that works very well:  I use a padded
water bottle holder that hooks on a belt.  Then I found small round
(baseball shaped!) freezer packs.  I sandwich the pump between 2 packs in
the bottle holder.  Hope this tip helps others.
Barb Ziegler