Re: [IP] more misinformation

In a message dated 4/3/02 6:50:03 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

> My thought in much of the *misinformation* out there is, most DMers don't
> have a clue what they have or what it is nor the latest treatments. Then,
> add on the family members of those people - and they know even less. Rumors
> start flying. YMMV (~_^)

I have heard many times..* I am on insulin now so I am type 1 now*......I
have given up trying to explain for the most part.....I went to look at a
house the other day and the man showing it said he wife of 50 million years
was a diabetic...i said *what kind* as my daughter was with me....he didn't
know what I was talking about.....