Re: [IP] RE: (pigging out on Easter)

hi and thanks for writing. I asked for the insulin pen mix because I eat out
so much that having to mix myself would be an even bigger headache. My sugar
did run really high on easter..I didn't check two hours after..I checked
about five hours after and it was 225. I'm not saying that this pigging out
thing is for everybody..I guess depending on how serious you are or how badly
it would affect you.. But I knew that it wouldn't have killed me that day so
that's why I did it.