RE: [IP] Summertime In Georgia

I live in FL and do a lot of gardening.  When I get the urge to sit and take
the sun or go in the pool (which isn't often), I detach the pump and put it
inside the house where the a/c is on all the time to keep it cool.  I am
afraid to keep it outside even if it's in the shade cause it's so hot.

I have no problem when I'm just outside gardening, etc. wearing shorts and a
cropped top.

I had problems when I was on a cruise trying to check my b.g. and was in the
sun and it was very hot and my b.g. meter showed a thermometer on it
indicating it was too hot so I don't want to take any chances with the pump.

Kathy B.