[IP] Medicare Supplemental Ins.

A while back, I asked if anyone had info on this.  I got more responses from
people who were looking for the same info.

I went on line to Florida State Insurance Department and downloaded 70 pages
of information as to all types of medicare insurance, medigap, etc. etc.
You can print out the whole thing or individual pages and read at your

They give you premium quotes for the different policies as well as the
names, addresses and phone numbers of the insurance companies as well.

I'm sure if you live in a state other than FL you can type in your state
name and receive the same info.

Hope this helps you.
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted