Re: [IP] Square bottles and other old stuff

From: JackSprat <email @ redacted>
>>> Howsabout sharpening your own
needles, and boiling the glass syringes each and every time?!? I later
graduated into leaving the syringe suspended in IPA for a few days
instead of boiling each day. I thought it a God send when disposable
needles, then syringes, finally came out. >>>

Believe it or not, I can recall only a handful of times my syringes/needles
were boiled. I still have the creamed herring jar with replacement lid from
a Jif peanut butter jar where my syringe/needles were kept in 90% isopropyl
alcohol on the countertop. I had been using 70% and a pharmacist told me it
was bad for DMers' eyes - made them go blind. He said to use the 90% -
that's after I was married.

I'm just too frugal (NOT cheap!) LOL  I *couldn't* spend $$ on throwaway
stuff when what I was using lasted for years. I guess it's the same way with
SofSet QRs - I don't use the disconnecting kind. I worked around it for 10
years and why add more $$$. Another YMMV. (~_^)

>>>And those bloody clinetest 5/10 drop tablets...or even Benedict's
solution?!? >>>

Ask Sara Smarty Pants (who isn't posting lately) about the 5/10 - but hers
was 10/5 and always got *good* results. (~_^)

There's only one way to find out if a man is honest ... ask him. If he says
'Yes' you know he's a crook ~ Groucho