[IP] Re:] Glucosamine for arthritis

Responding to the question about the effect of glucosamine on blood
sugars -
I have been on glucosamine/chondroitin since around the beginning of the
year.  My experience has been that it raises my blood sugar.  Since I
take the pills with meals, I just bolus extra to account for the
tablet(s) I take.  It seems to work out okay.  The situation has not
changed since I starting taking glucosame/chondroitin.  Based on comments
from other pumpers, this appears to be a very individual thing.