Re: [IP] Glucosamine for arthritis

<< Has anyone tried Glucosamine supplements for arthritis?  The ortho doctor
put me on them yesterday for a painful shoulder joint.  Last night my blood
sugar was 312!!!  Could this be from the supplement?  I'm concerned since it
starts with "Gluco".  >>

Pat,

I've taken 1500 mg of a Glucosamine supplement for 3-4 years and have never
had it affect my BGs.  We had a thread about this a few months back, and it
sounded like most of the posts reported no effect.  However, every body is
different, so I'd just keep an eye on your own situation.

Leeann