RE: [IP] Summertime In Georgia

	I have been at the beach this week in south Alabama and this is the first time I have considered the heat.  Granted it hasn't been VERY hot(just 75-85).  I have been at the pool for 3 hours at a time, and have had no noticeable difference...I agree with the idea that insulin stays at 98.6 just being on your body. If it's that hot outside, I will be going in...